The CTTSO identifies and develops capabilities to combat terrorism and irregular adversaries and to deliver these capabilities to DoD components and interagency partners through rapid research and development, advanced studies and technical innovation, and provision of support to U.S. military operations.
CTTSO’s Industry Day is an opportunity for industry, academia, government labs -- any entity that can conduct business with the U.S. Government and has an interest in submitting bids -- to discuss draft requirements that will form our FY 2020 research and development portfolio.
This event is the only opportunity for participants to have face-to-face discussions with CTTSO about FY 2020 requirements. Feedback received from the discussion and exchange of information during this event will help CTTSO clarify and refine requirements for the final broad agency announcement that will be released in January 2019.
…FOR THE FIRST TIME THIS EVENT WILL BE FREE TO ATTEND…
That being the case:
- Participants may only attend the morning or afternoon session. Both sessions are the same.
- Participants are limited to two per business unit. If your business unit has a compelling reason to send more personnel, please contact Jesenia Vigil before registering your staff. We cannot guarantee your request will be approved.
- If you registered and can no longer attend, please email Jesenia Vigil so others can participate. The fate of future events will be based on the results of this one. Let’s make this fair for everyone so we can continue to offer this event for free!
- NO walk-in registrations.
Late October 2018 - Registration Opens
November 15, 2018 - Draft Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) Released & Industry Day Briefings Posted on BIDS (BAA Information Delivery System)
November 29, 2018 - Registration Closes
December 6, 2018 - CTTSO Industry Day
January 2019 - Final BAA Released
After checking in, the time is yours to talk to CTTSO Program Managers and staff about requirements published in the draft BAA.
The morning and afternoon session will include a 45-minute briefing that will:
- Provide an overview about CTTSO,
- Explain broad agency announcements and rules of engagement during the solicitation period,
- Provide an overview on BIDS (BAA Information Delivery System), and
- Explain how we help companies transition technologies developed under the CTTSO portfolio to commercial successes.
These briefings will be held once each session with limited seating. Briefers will be available all day to answer your questions. The briefings will also be released in advance with the draft BAA on November 15, 2018 for those that would prefer to spend their time talking to Program Managers and staff about the draft requirements.
Come prepared. Read the draft BAA before coming to Industry Day. It is the sole reason CTTSO releases a draft.
Send the right people. Technical people who understand the requirements and can ask constructive questions.
No solicitation. This is an event to solely discuss the requirements as presented in the draft BAA. Please do not bring an iPad to show what your company can offer. Wait until the final BAA is released and submit your solution in BIDS!